Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Recent Projects































Here are some things I've been working on. One is a layout made using a border I did with a group of ladies in Gowanda a couple weeks ago. I challenged them to make their layouts and send me a pic so I can post them and I will draw a name for a prize from the entries. Hoping to be able to post some layouts from them soon. I decided to get things started by posting my own layout. Also, I recently attended a crop and learned from a very nice girl how to make a waterfall card and I am hooked. The other three pics are of the waterfall card we made at a recent You and Me Workshop. We made the card with unused papers, embellishments and the stamp set from the You and Me May special. I can't wait to teach some more people how to make this card.... contact me for a party!

1 comment:

comopark1886 said...

The card came really nice! I like the colors you used for it.