Saturday, August 27, 2011

Don't Forget


Here is one of the cards we made at a workshop last night. Don't forget about this month's challenge! Create something.. anything.. Non-Halloweeny using this month's Stamp of the Month, Wicked and send me a pic and be entered into a drawing for a prize from me. It can be a layout, a card, a tag, a border... you name it! These flowers were cut using the new CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and stamped using the coordinating Hooray Bouquet set... have I told you lately how much I LOVE that cartridge?!

3 comments:

comopark1886 said...

I LOVE the flower!

egier said...

The cards we did were beautiful. Had alot of fun. Need to do more often.

Lisa said...

Thank you, girls! I had fun Friday too... don't forget to e-mail me your challenge project Evelyn!