Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Up to a Challenge?

Here is Donna Davis' beautiful entry for a challenge I gave the girls at Michelle Moore's gathering last month. We made the Snow border at her gathering and the girls are to create a layout using it. Donna is all caught up on her scrapbook pages!!! jealous? So, her layout doesn't have pictures on it yet. Considering it's supposed to be one of the snowiest in a while around here I'm sure she'll have pictures on it before too long.


Are you up to the challenge? September's challenge to my customers who purchased the new CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge from me is coming to a close soon. So far I have only one entry. Don't forget to get yours in. And the October Challenge is to create something... anything.. using some old CTMH product that you purchased a long time ago and just haven't used yet. The due date for this challenge will be in November.


Winners are chosen by random draw. Get me a pic of your creation! I want to see what it is you're working on.

No comments: