Saturday, November 12, 2011

Felicity and Wishes



Here are the rest of the cards I worked on last weekend at Byrncliff. I just can't get enough of that old Felicity paper pack and stamp set. It is an oldy but a goody. I tried with these cards to make an assortment of masculine and feminine. Most of them lean towards the feminine side...lol... what can i say... i love bling and flourishes and glitter! I used a wide assortment of stamp sets and cricut cuts. Most cricut images are from Art Philosophy (such as the cupcake, stars, scallopped circle and border, leaves, flowers and dragonfly). Some are from other cartridges (Hoot N Holler for the owl and Wildlife for the eagle).

1 comment:

comopark1886 said...

I love the cards you made! You've given me ideas on how to use some of my CTMH stamps now!