Sunday, January 27, 2013

Long Time-No Scrap

 

It's been a long time since I sat down and made something just because I felt like it.  Today I got my scrap area cleaned up (Christmas boxes finally tucked away) and decided to make myself a small shadow box for my desk at work.  Something to brighten my day and my cubicle.  The colors will brighten my mood and the words a reminder to always try to leave others feeling brighter.  I just love these new Chantilly papers!  They inspired me to make something pretty and sparkly.  On a roll?  Not sure but I hope so.  I've really missed it.  Now, if I can just get some of my good friends back in the snowy tundra we call WNY to get a skype crop going ...

3 comments:

comopark1886 said...

I'm ready in WNY! Lets crop!
This shadowbox is BEAUTIFUL! You are still the best scrapper I know. I love this paper also. Can't wait to see more of your creations with the new CTMH papers!

Kathy said...

Your creativity still inspires even miles away! We WILL plan that Skype crop!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.