Monday, February 3, 2014

Three Amigos Blog Hop February!

Welcome back to the Three Amigos CTMH Mini-Blog Hop. We are three Close to My Heart Consultants with a love for Stamping and Scrapping and would like to share our creative ideas with you. Each month we are featuring a different CTMH product and create a card, layout or other project. There are only 3 stops on this hop so it will only take a few minutes to hop through.

This month's project was to feature the new Skylark paper pack.  I needed to make my dad a birthday card so I used it for that.  This was a quick card.  My inspiration came from one of the cards in the Idea Book made with the Stamp of the Month for May (Yes, I'm a little ahead of myself) You've Got a Friend.  I popped up the circle in the center and used masking to make THE a different color from the rest of the stamp.  Lots of arrows from our Midtown Cork shapes and some aqua Dots. 

Now hop on over to Donna's blog at  Diary of a Scrapbook Addict and see what she has created this month.

Thanks for hopping by!

4 comments:

comopark1886 said...

Very Cute! You took a stamp set I was not crazy about and made me like it!

Casandra Bennett said...

Bright and bold. Love it.

Sharon Chapman said...

Love the layers on the pennant shape and use of the cork. Wonderful card!

Anita said...

Super cute!