Monday, September 8, 2014

Cuddly Salutations To You!

 
 
These little cuties are from one of CTMH's special Hostess Stamp sets available at a special low price only to hostesses when they have a gathering or workshop.  This great set has it's own sentiments, but I used some of the sentiments from September's special stamp set #30YearsofHappy and they went really well together... even more options!
 
The paper is from the Whimsy Paper Fundamentals.  I just love these papers because they are so versatile and can coordinate with all of the CTMH papers!  Mix and Match is my favorite thing.  I colored these characters with the Shin Han markers and sponged the bottom with stamp pad ink and added a mixture of embellishments.  These 3x3 notecards will make great additions to gifts or cute just by themselves when you want to remind someone that you are thinking of them always.
 
As always, thanks for stopping by and contact me anytime with questions!

No comments: