Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Yuletide Card Workshop-Join Me!

 
 
Yuletide 12 Christmas Card Workshop
When: Sunday, December 7th from 1pm-4pm
Where: At my home in Buckeye
 
Sign up by November 17th and prepay to reserve your spot-limited to 5 people.
If this workshop fills up I will schedule another date and time if requested.
If you have 3 or 4 friends that are interested in making these cards and you would like to host the workshop in your home contact me to set something up!
 
The Cost is $20 and we will make 12 Christmas Cards
Prepayment is required because I will need to order the product based on the number of people who are attending.
Upon registration you will receive more detailed information including a list of what to bring and what you can expect that day.
 
All papers will be pre-cut and ready to be put together.  I will be posting individual cards here and there on my facebook page over the next couple weeks.  Hope to hear from you!
 
Email me at bzscrapper66@gmail.com.

No comments: