Monday, February 9, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #94

 
 
 
This is my first submission to the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge as a Design Team Member.  I've enjoyed participating in the challenges each week and I love to see everyone else's takes on the sketches.  There were some openings on the Design Team so I volunteered.  I'm looking forward to it and hope the power doesn't go to my head! (LOL!!).  The sketch that inspired me is below.
 
Please join us over at Atlantic Hearts and play along!  If not, then at least stop to check out all of the fantastic creations both from the Design Team and participants in the challenge-it's a great one stop shop for great ideas.
 
As you know I've been playing much with this month's Stamp of the Month, A Happy Hello and heat embossing with my heat gun.  Can't say it enough-I love this stamp set.  The colors I've used here are Flaxen, Lagoon, Sorbet, and I took out some of my old Breeze (boy I wish this color would come back-the Year Noted Papers brought up some old feelings of love for this light turquoise beauty)!  I cut the flourish from one of the CTMH cartridges and glitter paper.  More Happy Hello fun to come... stay tuned!  And thanks for stopping by. 





13 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Congratulations on becoming a Team Member of Atlantic Hearts...they have done an excellent choice to add you to their staff. You have been a great inspiration to me in continuing to do challenges...and have taught me so much.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Oops forgot to mention, what a beautiful card.

Lisa said...

Oh mom... you are my biggest fan.... and sometimes my only fan...lol..

comopark1886 said...

You have another fan! I have always said you are the BEST at what you do and have been a great teacher to me. Everything you create is fantastic! And this card is no exception. When I saw this card yesterday I had to get out the SOTM again. You inspire me!

Lauren said...

Welcome to the DT! What a funky card you have created, I love it!

Barbara Godden said...

love your card and the take on the sketch, I like playing along with the Atlantic hearts challenge when I get a chance.

Lisa said...

Thank you Barbara. I love it too because at least I'm motivated to create something each week and the sketches are a great jumping off point.

Lisa said...

Thank you! Great to be part of the team!

Lisa said...

Lol! Ok. I have two fans! Donna you teach me just as much.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being added to the DT! Your card is beautiful. All the details are spectacular.

Lisa Mensing said...

This card has some serious WOW factor! Love it.

Lisa said...

Thank you and thank you!

Lisa said...

Thanks!