Saturday, May 2, 2015

A Taste of Summer

 
So... when I first saw this paper packet it for sure wasn't something I had been wishing for.  And then they announced the coordinating stamp set and ... hmmm... I think I need them!  The two together are so darn cute!  I have seen so many adorable creations both scrapbook pages and cards alike that have made me a fan.  I went thru my old Atlantic Hearts sketches for some inspiration and decided on the triple time stamping sketch from a couple weeks ago.  I used papers instead of stamping for the layers.  The paper, sentiment and frame, and orange slices are from the paper packet and stamp set.  The white sentiment frame, leaves and flourishes were cut from my Cricut.  Not sure what cartridge the leaves are from, but the flourish is from Art Philosophy and the label is from Artiste.  Such a fun special for this month!  Get yours before May 31st!

No comments: