Friday, April 8, 2016

Digital Stamps... Gotta Love The Versatility!

 
So, I've ventured into the digital stamp arena this year and I have to say, I'm loving them!  It's been fun getting to know all the different ways they can be so versatile.  And these CDD images are so adorable... here I put the Little Lovelies Mouse With Cookies with the Coffee Couple .. just a trio of good friends, hanging out, drinking coffee and eating cookies.. what's not to love!  Because they are digital I was able to size them and then layer them before I printed.
 
After the coffee hop I had to get some more plaids ... this plaid paper is from Lawn Fawn... it's a whole pad of plaid papers... mmmmm... hey!  I needed them!

 
Those eyes... right?  And those cute coffee cup faces... and the glasses!!  You may or may not know... Coffee Couple is one of my favorites and I've used it quite a few times.. and I printed a few more in different sizes so you'll be seeing them again for sure.  They have lots of friends!
 
  Here's a printing tip I've found helpful... at first I thought.. print at the best quality, right?  Well... that's when I had some trouble with bleeding of the ink... so I switched back to just regular quality... the images look great and no bleeding.  I usually print ahead of time and let them sit for a little bit, but there have been times when I just sit down and start coloring and it's been ok..

 
I love to use my traditional stamps along with the digital for even more fun.  I used Home Sweet Home to stamp a bunch of these flowers to add as embellishments.  And those banners from the Party Dies... LOVE!

 
So cool how you can use the STITCHED cutouts from the banners as extra embellishments.  And the Sprinkles make awesome centers to flowers as well as so pretty just scattered around.
 
Here are links to all of the CDD products I've used
 
 
Be sure to stop on over at the Craftin Desert Divas this weekend!  There is a new release Blog Hop going on and there are some awesome new goodies available now in the store!  Check it out!  You don't want to miss it!
 
Thanks for stopping and come again soon!  Lots of stuff coming up this next week including Atlantic Hearts and the Paper Sweeties April Release Sneak Peaks!

6 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Coffee cozies with personalities...LOVE that!! Your creation is so colorful and interactive, just perfect. You absolutely sold me on the versatility of digital stamps!! :)

Melanie R said...

So colorful and I love the cozies! Your cards always make me smile. As far as the ink bleeding and you probably know this... I was told to use Stazon ink when coloring with dye markers and to use Archival (like Memento) when coloring with alcohol markers. Voila, no bleeding! If you print a digi, then laser printers work best for alcohol markers.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooooo fun! LOVING those cups and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitralee said...

Love this! And what a good tip on the printing! I have done the very same thing! Rock star card!

Tracey said...

First I want to say congratulations on your new Dt's, so exciting😄 I've been playing catchup , on all your fabulous creations. Wow! Love all the colour on this card and yes ... Those eyes! Great layers and thanks for the tip on printing. Happy new week to you😊

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I'm retired Lisa, and I have a hard time keeping up with all you creative cards. And I even put my housework aside. Another very adorable card. Like Tracey I've been doing a catchup, but don't want to miss anything.