Monday, May 2, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #158

 
Welcome to this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  I couldn't wait to get my hands on this paperpack, stamp set and dies!  They are all available right now from Close to My Heart!  The new Tickled Pink stamp set and Tickled Pink coordinating dies and the beautiful Calypso paper pack and Complements.  Not to mention that washi tape!! Yummy!  Love it all!  The colors, the images (pineapples!!  flamingos, flowers... all kinds of tropical goodness!!)

 
I cut a few leaves from Artistry out of some green glitter paper and used my CDD Stitched in Circles dies to cut the cute little wreath around the sentiment circle and Fancy Frames for the pink scalloped rectangle.  And don't you just love that vellum pineapple from the Calypso complements??  I used some of the Calypso sequins as well, and sprinkled around a few of my recently purchased Doubleclick Skittles.  I found those perfect paper flowers from my LSS, Scraps of Love.

 
And these flamingos and the sentiment from Tickled Pink... one of my new faves... I think you'll be seeing them again!
 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop on over to Atlantic Hearts and check it out!  Will this be the week you finally play along??  We've been waiting for you!

http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Melanie R said...

What a fabulous coordinating set of products. Your card is just the best - pretty colors and lots of layering.

Coelle said...

LOVE your card and these products....I have them!!! :-)

Finding Fifth said...

Love the use of the light green tone on tone for the background and the patterned edging that looks like stitch work. All over this is adorable.