Sunday, July 3, 2016

Happy 3rd Birthday to Stamplorations!


Very quick card this afternoon!  I used some of my previously mentioned watercolor sheets that have been laying around to make this one to join in the celebration over at Stamplorations!  Lots of new stuff (including dies!) and lots of prizes for commenting and playing along... so ... I'm doing both!

That fun birthday background that I heat embossed in white on vellum as well as the balloons are from the new Cutting Cafe Shop's birthday sets.  More on these later this week! And don't you love that word bubble die from Craftin Desert Divas???


This adorable dino and sentiment are from Stamplorations and the artist is none other than Becca Cruger.. the one and only!  And you can see her creation with this fellow here!  (And I highly suggest you check out her other artwork while you're there and leave some love!)

That's it for me!  Like I said... quick... this wasn't on the schedule for today, but I couldn't help myself!  So...  HB2U Stamplorations! and here's to another funtastic year! (those word dies... gotta have 'em....)

Now get over there and play along and win some stuff!

4 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

AWESOME x3!!! LOVE it! Glad you are playing along!

Regina Easter said...

lisa this is one amazing card...love the embossing my friend

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute and fun! Your watercolour background looks amazing!

Pink Unicorn said...

Don't even know where to start, your card is so much fun. Love all the different techniques and that goofy dinosaur holding the balloons is just the best!! Thanks for celebrating with us over at STAMPlorations.