Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Cutting Cafe Milk Carton Inspiration!


It's time for some Cutting Cafe Inspiration and we're showing off some of the Halloween/Fall Milk Cartons and Treat Cup Cards this week!  Here's what I've made for you today:


I made this using the Halloween/Fall Milk Carton Template cutting file.  This one is so much fun.  These milk cartons are so easy to put together and they come with a variety of cutouts to choose from.  I picked the spider for my project 'cause I had this cool purple spider paper I wanted to use... yes... purple again!!  Can you tell what I put inside mine?  I don't think it will surprise you....

I cut the template twice.. one in a heavy cardstock in black and the second from my patterned paper.  It made it easy to cut the pieces I wanted to cover portions of the box... I just cut my rectangles a tiny bit inside the perforated lines for folding and they were the perfect size!


I got the My Minds Something Wicked paper pad and I used this black and white striped glitter paper along with the purple paper from my stash... I think it was the perfect addition!  And that "31" circle tag was from the pad too... it was on one of the pieces and I cut it out with my circle punch... also perfect!  And nothing goes to waste here!  I used the cutout from the template cut from the purple paper on my tags (it's the cool gray back) and I used the black spider cutout elsewhere on my project... can you find it?


That Just For You banner was sitting in my pile of unused items from a previous project... I think I decided I didn't like the white with that project, but it was the perfect pop for this one with a little distressing.


Well of course mine was filled with chocolate covered coffee beans!!  What else would you put in there?  And you don't ruin the box to open it... there is a band that fits around the top that holds it together and my tag was on the thick twin that was tied around it also... I put mine right back together after I got my coffee beans out... I mean.. I'm not really giving them away... they're for my craft table for emergency purposes!

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to make your way over to the Cutting Cafe Blog on the 7th and hop through all of the DT projects... they've got some pretty cool stuff for you to see!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Lessology!

10 comments:

Adventures in Paperland said...

I love this Lisa and the way you decorated it. :)))

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooo fun!LOVING the spiders!!!!!!

Migdalia said...

WOW! This is Amazing!! Fabulous!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Regina Easter said...

you are one of a kind my friend....and i love the yummy coffee stuff you put it in....what would i do without you...hugs

wannabcre8tive said...

Your milk carton is so cute. Great colors.

Scrapper69 said...

Way COOL! LOVE your treat box! Awesome papers!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Diane said...

Super cute and so creative with all your extras..chocolate covered coffee beans...hmmm, I wouldn't giv
e them away either!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Gorgeous! I love all the layering elements you used! Great job!

Tina Goodwin said...

Totally fabulous! Love these papers!

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Great colors. I like that you used black paper to bring out the shape cutouts.
KristaH, cc team member