Sunday, February 12, 2017

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - February 2017!


Welcome to the February Planner Release, and this month it's all about Weddings and romance!  This month's new planner set is:



Turns out this set came just i time for me to decorate my planner for my Anniversary coming up.  I just received these papers from a good friend that was cleaning out her stash and the colors in it are perfect for this planner layout.  My wedding colors back in 1991 were mostly peach and with that pretty multicolored woodslat paper I couldn't resist using it.

Since this week is in the future, I left myself some space to add more details later!


I used some of my favorite Paper Sweeties stamp and die sets over here in the corner to decorate... Pretty Posies... well, the name says it all... love these flowers that are so much fun to color in any color you wish and they are so pretty!  And I love them with the leaf from the Bee Happy stamp set.  Then there is that pretty delicate heart border from the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts and that word die Love from the Wish Sweet Cuts.  Then my base is that ever so faint vellum heart doily cut from the With Love Sweet Cuts.  I found these gold number stickers in my stash that were perfect to mark the number of years.


One of my favorite parts of that pretty heart border from the Sweet Borders set are the centers you get to use too!  It's like getting the corner piece of cake with extra frosting... makes me happy! Mmmm... cake.


I used some of the cute icons in the new Planner Series: Wedding set to create this border.  I used the Tea Dye Distress Ink for the border because I just wanted a light vintagey feel to go along with the rest of the colors and the wood look.  I also used my watercolor markers to faintly color in the little bouquets with some peachy color. 


And here's my first stab at a planner shaker clip... I used the Stitched Tag 1 Dies to create it... filled it with beads because it's just a tiny space to fill and added my favorite gold Paper Sweeties Sequins and a pretty gold fabric bow I had in my stash.  I think I need some gold or brass colored paper clips... I just might be making a few more of these!

I hope you enjoyed your little peek into my planner!  Come back tomorrow for the February Release Sneak Peeks!  Until then be sure to hop around to see what else my fellow Sweeties have created for you today:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth 
Lisa Bzibziak (You Are Here)

And don't forget to play along with the February Challenge and you just might win a $25 gift certificate!


Here are links to all of the Paper Sweeties products I used today!  The new planner set will be available in the shop on Wednesday, Release Day!




7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks amazing! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Oh, my!! Your planner pages are gorgeous, Lisa!! Happy Anniversary to you! My sister's colors for her wedding was peach, too! Love the colors you used, the dress/tux border! And, your shaker planner clip is so awesome!!

Lori said...

Such pretty colors! Love the flower corner you created - it's lovely. Also your heart shaker clip is so fun!

Melanie R said...

Gorgeous colors and your shaker clip is awesome!

Nance said...

Ooooo! Absolutely beautiful! So elegant!

Scrapper69 said...

I'm not into planners... but WOW yours looks amazing!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your decorated planner is so cute! I always love seeing what people do with their planners! Belated Happy Anniversary! Awesome job on the heart shaker clip!