Friday, March 17, 2017

A Prayer to the Java Gods with JessicaLynnOriginal


Welcome to my second project using the Tiki Hawaiian Vacation Featuring Brentwood stamp set!  I wasn't planning on another coffee card, but I had this idea in my head I needed to get OUT!


I used the coffee cup again from the A Latte Love stamp set... I love that this cup is a blank canvas for anything!  And in this case, I used the Tiki stamp from the new set for the wrap... it's no secret I pray to the Gods O' The Coffee Bean!


And I just love Brentwood doing his little fire dance... I imagine he's trying to make it rain coffee...  oh I hope it works!


Have I told you how much I LOVE the banner in this set?

So thanks for stopping by and hope you come back again tomorrow because I'll have more for you!  And don't forget until Saturday at midnight you can get this set shipped for free AND if you order it and the Mason Jar set that Jeanie's been featuring this week at the same time, both will ship for free!

In the meantime, hop around and check out everyone's creations:

Lisa Bzibziak (You Are Here!)

Don't forget our special guest designers:


4 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Hahhaha - oh that title cracked me up and all the layers and dimension to your design definitely deserves a round of applause.

~amy~ said...

THIS is fabulous. LOVE all your awesome details.
Java Gods...you're hilarious.

Mitralee said...

Seriously so very cool! LOVE that fire coming out of the coffee cup! HUGS!

Melanie R said...

LOVE everything about this card!