Tuesday, June 20, 2017

The Cutting Cafe Inspiration - Bingo!


Welcome to some Cutting Cafe Inspiration!  This time around we're playing with the Bingo Printable Stamp Sets.  I used the Summer Bingo set along with the Summer Fun Printable Stamp Set to create these two full shaker cards... card shakers?  (You got your shaker in my card... you got your card in my shaker... if you don't know what I'm referring to then look up old Reese Cup commercials...lol... if you do, you must have some permanent glitter in your hair like I do.)


The very cool thing about the bingo set is you have a number of choices to print your cards in size and then in black and white or in color.  I printed mine in color and small.  For this card, I just picked two that were in the colors I wanted to match my Doodlebug paper and cut them out.


The sentiment, swim trunks and starfish are from the Summer Fun set and the sailboat is from the same Doodlebug Anchor's Away paperpack that my paper came from... the sun was cut with a die.


For the pink version, I chose bingo cards that were the colors I wanted and the umbrella, flip flops, bikini and sentiment are also from the Summer Fun set.


I used my Fuse tool to create the shaker envelope that the card is encased in.  I've been wanting to make one of these for a very long time and so happy I thought of it for these because I think they're fun!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what my teamies have created for you.  Go to the Cutting Cafe Blog on the 21st and you'll find links to all of their creations.  Also, if you comment on the post on the Cutting Cafe blog, you could win some free files!

Only a few more days 'til the Summer Coffee Hop... if you hate Coffee cards then you may want to stay away for a week or two.. but I sure hope you don't... in fact, I hope you'll play along... you can make cards with a coffee, tea, OR hot cocoa theme and for this hop the additional theme of summer.. join me and play along!  There are lots of prizes.  I know I'll be creating a card or two with my new custom stamp from The Cutting Cafe for sure... see you soon!


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are soooooooooooooo fun! LOVING those Bingo cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

Fin bingo shakers!

Mitralee said...

Rock star!!! I dig these!

Regina Easter said...

it is always such a treat to see all of the extra stuff you put on your projects...simply adorable girl...love them

Scrapper69 said...

Those are so CUTE Lisa! LOVE the shaker element!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations