Monday, July 10, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #220-You Are A Deer!


Welcome to this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  Today I'm using some papers and stamps that I've had for quite some time and just haven't used yet... I don't know why...and I'm playing along with the Use Your Stuff Challenge for this week, All Creatures Great and Small.   I bought these Woodland papers from Pretty Little Studio some time ago and the Love You Deer clear stamp set from Jessica Lynn Original also!  I got them because they are beautiful and there they sat!  So I pulled them out this morning and decided to use them with my sketch!


Isn't she just the sweetest?  I love that face!  This set is also appropriate for say a masculine hunting card with some other sentiments and images, and although I knew I'd never use the hunting sentiments, all of the images are beautiful and there are some sweet sentiments on it as well...  I'm imagine a beautiful wintery scene with this pretty girl on it...but for today she's pretty in pink...


And the papers in the Woodland pack from Pretty Little Studios... love this pack! And that butterfly diecut is also from their shop... they have got some beautiful and also vintagey things and you should check it out!

So thanks for stopping by!  Hope you'll play along with us at Atlantic Hearts this week and maybe pull some things out that have been neglected around your crafty room and use them up... or at least start using them!


6 comments:

Chris C said...

What an awesome card - love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! LOVING that deer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

This is really beautiful! Love the pattern paper too!

Mitralee said...

That's awesome! Checking w dude at work as to whether we have a group that weekend you texted me about....stay tuned...

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is just so gorgeous. Love the deer and butterfly. The paper is perfect.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the sentiment and love how you used the vellum so as not to hide the awesome background paper.