Thursday, September 14, 2017

Paper Sweeties September 2017 New Release Party!


Happy Dance!  It's Release Day and the new sets are available in the shop!

I used my Scalloped Circles this time... I do love that the center cuts out separately from the outside so I can choose to use the same color or mix it up... here I mixed it up and filled the center with some white embossed with clouds...


While it was hard for me to not use that adorable pup on every single card I was able to squeak one out...lol!  I do love this mailbox and I'm sending all kinds of Happy Mail out today!  Of course I used my favorite little hearts from the Somewhere Over The Rainbow Stamps and Dies.


One of my favorite sentiments from the new sets... that hashtag is separate so you can use it with ANYTHING!!  Oh yes... that will get some use... and I love the bold black banner with the white embossed sentiment against all of these soft colors... it makes me happy.  

So now head on over to these places and see what they have in store for you:


And don't forget to play along with us in September!  Links to everything I used today are below...





4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING those little envelopes and the little hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Very pretty card with the letters coming out of the mail box! Lovely papers and gorgeous bow!!

Scrapper69 said...

THat is so cute! LOVE the letters and tiny hearts!!

Theresa

Mitralee said...

Pretty pretty! I'm making good headway on actually finding a box and making it work for the golf ball dispay....now to find more packing material....but it will be off to you soon!