Thursday, November 2, 2017

Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge #8 Beary Christmas

It's November and time for a new Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge!  This month we're playing with the Beary Christmas Paper Packet!  Here's what I've created for you today!


Love this fun, Christmassy paper packet!  I've used the New England Ivy Buffalo Plaid B&T along with one of the cute PML cards included in the packet along with a newly acquired stamp set that I've been dying to ink up.


I recently discovered this smallish stamp company called Little Acres Creations.  I was tooling around the interweb one day and a picture of this adorable stamp set popped up!  Within hours, I had one in a cart and shortly after that it was on it's way to my mailbox.  The mouse image and the sentiment are from the Coffee House Mouse stamp set.  The trees and background are on the PML card.

Chelle Ratcliffe, the owner and artist for Little Acres is hosting a challenge on her You Tube Channel!  It's a little different but if you want to check it out, you can here!  And there is a Facebook group here!


I stamped this cutie with some Ranger Archival Ink and colored him with my Albrecht Durer watercolor pencils and then cut him out.


This set comes with some cute sentiments and leaves and pumpkins and is a kind of Fall-ish set, but for today it's more of a winter scene and it fits just fine!


I got this pretty crinkled seam binding at a local antique store in a cute little booth I found that has some ribbons and other trinkets for crafting and decorated it using some CDD and Lawn Fawn dies and scattered a few Doodlebug Sprinkles around in just the right color!

I'm playing along with the D.L. Art Thankful Thursday challenge to use ribbon and sparkle!  You should check it out!

Hope you enjoyed your stop today!  Please be sure to hop on over to see what Susan and Donna have created for you and don't forget to stop at the Three Amigos blog, see who won from the October Challenge, and start planning your project to play along!






7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!! That image is ADORABLE! LOVING that scarf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria Pilar said...

Just beautiful card. Great image. Love it

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love that cute and adorable card. Fun image and love the sentiment as well.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the mouse with the high-neck scarf, looks so cozy and warm and love how you got all the colors in your card without using a lot of the design papers. He's so adorable, need for the Coffee Blog.

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! That little mouse is so sweet!! I love the colors and the background!! The sparkly snowflake is a perfect touch!! Beautiful card, Lisa!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Pam Sparks said...

Love your cute coloring and this adorable image and sentiment!

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Lisa! I've had a crazy busy week at work and finally got some down time so I'm popping by to see what I've missed ALL week! And omgosh... that mouse could NOT be any cuter! Your card is adorable! Have a fabulous weekend sweet friend! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations