Sunday, December 10, 2017

Coffee Lovers Bloghop-Day 3

It's Day 3 of the Winter 2017 Coffee Lovers Bloghop!  Today I'm creating with some Brutus Monroe and Lawn Fawn and here's what I came up with:


Absolutely LOVE the adorable and fun Coffee Cozy stamp set from Brutus Monroe!  It's the first chance I've had to use it since I got the set a few weeks ago.  It's a set of 3 to go cups all dressed up in their various cozies.. so sweet!  And the coordinating sentiments and hearts are perfect!  I stamped the cup and heart on watercolor paper with Ranger Archival Ink and used my watercolor pencils and brush to color them in.


I needed a quick card for Day 3 because I've been getting ready for company to come and a birthday party (cleaning mostly because my wonderful son is a Chef and he offered to be in charge of dinner... Score!).  So I let the stamps and dies do the work.

That beautiful "frame" behind the adorable cup is part of the Jennifer Mandala set from Brutus Monroe.  It's a gorgeous die set... you can check it out here ... think large doily like pattern.  What's cool about this one is it's in two parts!  The center can be cut separately and used alone or with the larger piece.  I just needed a small frame here, so I used the center only.  I can tell this set is going to be a favorite in my craft room!


I used my Lawn Fawn Snowflake Dies and cut them in the same color of glitter paper as the Mandala and scattered them around ... including on the little Mandala piece.  I stamped one of the sentiments on this vellum banner I had left over from a previous project (cut using the Craftin Desert Divas Flag Banner Dies.) and then would you look at those cooool sequins??  Those are from Brutus Monroe and you can check out these Bottle Cap Sequins in Crystal here!

That's me for today!  Come back tomorrow for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (I have a feeling it might have a coffee theme...lol)!   Thanks for stopping!

14 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I'm loving the green and the sparkle. This is such a delightful and beautiful card design. That is such a cute cup too.

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the gorgeous teal color and all the pretty sparkle. This is simply gorgeous.

Laurie Unger said...

I love the teal glitter paper you used and that die behind the coffee cup is wonderful! Thanks for the enable. ;-)

New Creations said...

Love the glittery snowflakes in teal color on this pretty creation!

~amy~ said...

Yay, looks awesome. Great teal colors!

Scrapper69 said...

So PRETTY and I LOVE the sparkle!!!

Theresa

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and those snowflakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

Just love It! The colors are so pretty!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Very pretty, Lisa. I love that background doily die cut very much too!

scrappin' GA peach said...

Love your paper on this card! It's so pretty

MariLynn said...

I like how you have the heart on the cup and by the sentiment as well.

Mitralee said...

Hot diggety dog this is super cool!

Gail said...

Liz - this is super duper beautiful - lovely work!

Shelly said...

This is so sweet!